The Right Chef for the Right Venue
Chefs Professional has been providing Corporate and Executive Chefs, Pastry Chefs, Bakers, true Garde Mangers and culinary specialists of all stripes to fine dining and casual restaurants, hotels, clubs, bakeries, retail outlets and all manner of food and beverage venues for over fifty years.
Resume Kits, Career Tools, and Other Candidate Resources:
- Resume tips for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Interview tips
- Surviving the tasting
- To stay or move on? Questions to ask yourself.
- Dealing with the current job and labor market
- Recruiters and how they work.
- Job search in the electronic age
- Regional Salary Calculator
- The Protocol of Leaving
- Restaurant Realities
- The culinary school question.
- Visit our blog for easy resume templates, job search suggestions and more.
What about managers?
Our affiliated group, dedicated entirely to management and front of the house professionals is ProHospitality Search (The official name of Chef' Professional Agency is Chefs Pro Hospitality Search.) ProHospitality, managed by seasoned Hospitality Professional Howard Cummins, is dedicated to finding the best General Managers, Sommeliers, and management support staff for every area of the food and beverage industry. ProHospitality continues to enjoy the vast network of Chefs' Professional Agency while focusing entirely on sourcing and vetting the best management available for your needs, permitting Chefs' Professional Agency to work with the country's finest culinary experts.