4/93- 5/98 Pierre's Parisian Hashery Paris, Oregon. Sous Chef (hired as tournant) for 120 seat French/American bistro serving 80-120 lunch, to 300dinners. Basic American cuisine with a French accent. Answered directly to chef. Supervised staff of 5-8 in chef's absence. Involved in Purchasing andmenu planning. Off premise catering for events to 150. Paris Patoon's "Best hash in town" award ‘96 and ‘97. Gazat Guide five forks. (Contact: Owner Pierre Pate, 800 555 8181)
Grover Cleveland high school , Puddingtown, MN: 2 year vocational training program with apprenticeship. Graduated 1981.
ACF certified apprenticeship Puddingtown Community College: Eighteen month cooperative program with hands on training at the Cleveland Continental Hotel under Chef Hans Himmlischsuppe. AAS 5/93
Minnesota State College at Puddington: BA in restaurant management. Emphasis on back of house management systems. BA 4/95.
Continuing Education Courses:
Hospitality computing. Sanitary seafood storage and handling. Employee psychology. Employment screening and interviewing techniques.
Showing jobs in Block Text1983 - 1986 Various positions: Charlie's Grill, Inn on the Place, Burger Shack, La Bonne Femme: A series of pantry, prep, grill and line positions.or:Previous experience: Three years in pantry, saute and grill positions. 1 year as bus person.
Bowes, Bowes and Bowles Kitchen Konsultancy: 4/95-6/96 Contracted by B & B Kitchen Solutions to five Ohio restaurants for fixed term employment:Or
- Ma's Home Hamburger Heaven: Menu redevelopment, staff food safety training, kitchen upgrade.3 months.
- Chez Ferdinand: Recosting of menu, staff training, streamlining process.
- La Tempesta di Cleveland: Fill in Executive Chef. Staff assessment. Menu design.4/95-5/96 Short term independent contracts with the following restaurants:
- John's Jersey Jam House: Sous Chef during Sous Chef's vacation. 4/95-7/95
- Lone Star Steakhouse: Temporary Chef de cuisine. 7/95-1/96
- Ross Dinner: Kitchen manager contracted from 3/96-5/96