412 Willgood plaza
Serrabonne, CA 93210
321 555 1212
Objective: Position of Responsibility in a quality oriented environment.
- An experienced and qualified culinarian.
- Over nine years or experience in fine restaurants.
- Dedication to the culinary arts.
- Highly team oriented.
- An effective problem solver.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent people skills.
- Financially focused.
- Good communicator.
- Trained under some of the finest chefs in the area.
- Knowledgeable in wine and food pairing.
- Effective in volume and precision environments.
- Management of large production facilities.
- Purchasing and storage of $3 million raw product annually.
- Management of staffs up to 43.
- Quality production in small and large properties.
- Menu writing for highly acclaimed restaurants.
- Cost forecasting for major events.
- Computer modelling for progressive menus.
- Customer interaction.
- Staff training.
- Assisted in development of computer model for menu storage and retrieval.
- Nutritional advising.
- Hands-on decorative effects for fine ala carte dining and banquets.
- Responsibilities for food safety.
- Charged with implementation of employee guidelines.
The Seafare Food Pier
Kate's Kountry Kitchen
Extra Credit Question: What's wrong with this resume?